Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8, 2010

Hey All,

Well, can I say that the new email server is really nice and it makes me really happy. It is now G-Mail based so it basically looks exactly like you are using Gmail, which is of course really nice. So anyways.

The crazy week is now over, and we are back in the normal swing of things. I am glad you ended up getting my email and everything went well. It was a weird surprise when we went to the mission office and Sister Adolphson grabbed me and told me, but I am glad it got worked out.

We are now a little not packed in like sardines. It turns out we are not moving again, we will be staying in the same pad, which is ok, since we have known that and got unpacked from our suitcases and getting things organized it ahs been a lot better. It is still pretty small, since there are 5 of us in the pad, and it really is like maybe the size for 3 or so, but it is working out alright, and we shouldn't have any problems, we aren't really in the pad that much anyways. We now have a bunk bed, and I offered to keep my matress on the floor since we have 3, we could have got another single bed frame, but they didn't have any box springs, so it wouldn't have changed anything, and the mattress might have sooped. We do have a shower, so that is nice.

OUr investigators are all doing pretty well. Norma is doing great. Right now we are in some interesting situations with her and her boyfriend, I am pretty sure she is leaving him pretty soon (they are leaving together) and he is very not happy about that. Apparently he yelled at her for reading the Book of Mormon, so it is hard. Otto and Steffy are doing good, still working to get on their mothers good side. We have a few other things to work over with with Javier, but if all goes well he will get baptized next week.

I ahve not picked up the rest of the insulin, do I have to call them before, or what? I am still not sure how it is supposed to work. If you want to call again or whatever for this time, and call the mission office and have them tell me when to go pick it up, that woudl be great, and then just let me know when I need to call them from now on that woudl be awesome.

Yes it is a LDS church with the storage in it, it is like the basement of the church.

I am glad that the Saints won, I am not a Colts, also, I don't know if he still is, but there used to be a guy on the Saints who went to Northridge, so that is cool.

I think I am good on pods for a while, but I will let you know, I stil need to get the insulin like I said, alcohol and lancents I am good on for right now, I think most things I am alright on. The purchases on my debit card were some unexpectd things, like some cold medicine, because I have got a pretty bad cold, and so that was for that. A little extra money would be nice, if you could, but if you can't, that is fine too, I can live. Anything you want to send I am more than willing to take also.

I think everything else is going really well. Everything is going well. Let me know if there is anythign I can do for you.

Happy Valentines Day,

I love you.

-Elder Miller

No comments: