Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18, 2008

So here is my super cool crazy story for the week. On sunday all the other three missionaires were speaking in Sacrament. My comp and the two sisters, and then we were singing a song. So I get to church about 5 minutes before it starts, and Hermana Heinigne comes in to the room and says, good news Elder Miller, Hermana West is sick today, so you have to speak. So I had to give a talk in Sacrament meeting without having prepared one, and noneless, in Spanish. It went alright. I wasn't scared at all. I said a couple things wrong. BUt anyways, that is my cool story.


Also this week we had a great lesson with a man and at the end we asked him if he wanted to be baptized. He said, "Of Course!" so that was awesome.

So we were looking at the earliest date he could, because we have rules about attending chruch and such, anyways. We said this would be the earliest date. And he told us, oh, I am moving back to Colombia the week before that. BUmmer, Huh? So we are going to teach him all the lessons.

He will get to colombia, meet up with the missionaries, tell them he has been taught allt he lessons, and get baptized there. Kinda lame for me, but it is still good because he is getting baptized.

No comments: