Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 11, 2008

Ok, so I don't know what happened, but I got gipped out of like 15 minutes of my computer time, so this will be really short. We will see if I can write a quick letter sometime today too.

Things are still going well. Hard work. We got juked a lot this week. We had two people that we were considering committing to baptism, but they both got juked. It has been hard to see Satan working so hard against such good people. We will meet with them both this week though, and get things back on the ball.

One cool thing that happened, we have been teaching a recent convert/ less active couple. They haven't been to church in a couple months, so we have been really trying to teach them well and show them that we love them.

Well, they finally came to church last Sunday. It was awesome. I hope they keep coming.

Um, let's see, what else. Hmmm. My companion really frustrates me at time.

But it is all okay. It is teaching me patience, and that is a Christ Like attribute.

We had my first Zone Conference, so that was cool. I got to meet a bunch of missionaires and be spiritually inspired, so that was great.

Well I will see if I can get a letter out tonight, if I can't, I guess I will write again next week. Hopefully this e-mail will do if I don't get a letter out.

I love you all very much, you are all always in my prayers. Hope to hear from you all soon.

-Elder Miller

No comments: