Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 25, 2009

Hey Howdy,

So my week has finally gone by with my two companions. So far it is going pretty well.

The living arrrangements are pretty interesting, because there is a rule that you have to sleep in the same room as your companion, and as such, we have 3, so right now we have 3 of us in one room, and just a matress on the floor, that has to be picked up during the day to get out of hte way, because, well, it takes the whole floor room. Also, we are planning on moving pads, because the lease is up on this one, and they are having hard times with the landlord, she is getting old, and demanding crazy things. So we should be moving this week. It has been interesting with 2 new people in the pad, knowing they would only be there for about 10 days, so they have been out of there bags since they have been in, so that has been weird.

The insulin worked out fine, so that is good. I got 2 vials. I don't know when I am supposed to pick up the other ones or anything, just let me know. I used my debit card, it worked well. So yeah, that is how it is going as far as insulin is going.

I am glad that you enjoyed the picture. They both got confirmed yesterday. It was super cool. Matilde is going to be an awesome member. She is really excited about it. It is also very exciting to see how excited she is.

We got invited to the funeral because she was really into missionary work and such. I think I was the only one who hadn't met her also.

The weather has actually been alright. It is raining like crazy today, which is not fun, but it is what it is.

That is sad to hear about Ralph. I hope all works out well. He is a great guy.

Okay, so as far as the companions are going, I am liking them both pretty well. Elder Oaks is from Arizona and is pretty different from me, but a really nice guy who is willing to work. He is funny. Elder Call is from Kaysville, so basically our neighbor, he is really goofy, and like a said, the best piano player I have ever met. So it is going really well. I think they are both liking it a lot too. It is still weird that them added togetehr haven't been out as long as me. It makes me feel old in the mission. But everything is going well.

The work is going well. It is weird getting used to walking around and going to appointments with 3, but we are doing well, and the investigators are doing well.

So something kind of fun we havce been doing lately, our shower doesn't work, so for a while we have been showering with a cup. It is kind of interesting and I haven't felt very clean for a realyl long time. When we move though, it will be nice to get a good shower again, hopefully.

Well, it seems like I better get going soon. I love you very much, and I will talk to you next week.

-Elder Miller

No comments: