Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 15, 2010

Hey,

Things are still going pretty well. This week was kind of that slow/fast kind of week, if that makes sense. Slow because not too much "exciting" happened, fast because, well, it went by fast.

The weather has been horrible. It hasn't stopped raining for a few days. If I was anything other than a missionary I would love that, but as a missionary, elements are the worst. But I guess I will take it for what it is, and just keep trucking on being wet. I don't know if it is the weather or what either, but I have been really tired lately, which is not fun. But oh well.

Yes, those pictures were of Rachel. It is exciting to see a dad and daughter come in to the gospel. They are both doing way good. The dad has actually gave us a few referrals that we are teaching and hopefully getting close to baptism. So he is great. We also have a guy named Leandro who will be getting baptized this Sunday or next, so that is really exciting.

I did get the shoes. They are perfect. Thank you so much.

It sounds like everyone is going pretty well. Which is really nice to hear. That always makes me happy.

So here is something you will laugh at mom and dad. So the other day I think I ask a question that very few people have ever asked. I asked if eating too much fiber is bad for you. Because well, the other day, by 11, before I had left the apartment to start working, I had already eaten 150% of my daily value of fiber. I am sure you will laugh mom, because you never would have saw me doing that, and am proud, and Dad, I am sure you will laugh because you think I am crazy. Haha. But so the healthy eating is going pretty well. The two hard things about it are 1) Hispanic people love you feed us, and they love to feed us lots of food, and the food they eat can be very unhealthy, deep fried and such, so that is hard, because you can't say no. and 2) Because healthy food is very expensive, and we don't get very much money for food. But I would say despite those 2 things, the eating is going well.

Well, I think that is about all that is up with me. Like I said, not a too exciting week. But all is well. I hope all of you keep doing well, let me know if there is anything I can do. I love you all.

-Elder Miller

No comments: