Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23, 2009

Hey All,

I called Brenda on Saturday, did not answer and left a message. I have not heard back from her as of yet. I will call again today, and hopefully meet with her this week.

I think we have close to final plans for Thanksgiving. It will be a long day, but I get to spend some time with some amazing people.

Our performence went pretty well. I don't think anyone got a recording of it, which was kind of sad. But oh well, it is how it goes.

The weather here is about the same. It won't get really cold until later on.

Had a pretty fun week. Started offf thw eek on Tuesday with some exchanges with Elder Jones, an Elder that is serving in Far Rock Away. He was really fun to spend some time with. Fernando, our investigator with Lupus is back in the hospital. It is always frustrating for me to hear how often he is in there, I wonder how he feels?

There was of course the Thanksgiving Party, the food was really good, and of course all of the leftovers were given to the missionaries. I think we will be eating turkey until the end of dawn. Our performance was alright, I think people enjoyed it, but I don't know. I can never tell the difference between true enjoyement and being nice because you are supposed to.

Yesterday went over and gave a family some blessings with Bro. Anderson, the husband of the lady who wrote you. It was a pretty cool experience. I have a lot of respect for him.

Other than that things are well. I did get the package. Thank you so much. What was the pain reliever for? Haha.

Well, I better get going. I will talk to you next week.

I love you.

-Elder Miller

No comments: